ARVI works meticulously with its clients in conducting Human Resources (HR) Audit in reviewing policies, procedures, documentation, systems and practices with respect to an organization's HR Business functions. We have understood that an effective HR audit helps in identifying the need for improvement and enhancement of the HR function.
HR Audit can, not only diagnose issues before they become real problems and help one find the right solutions but also helps in benchmarking a company which are similar in size or in the industry. Over a decade, ARVI has been working with enterprises across industries Pan India to deliver value-add service to its customers through these current services.
- Retained Executive Search Consulting Mandates, Selection and employment policies and procedures,
- Training and Development programs which have been researched, conceptualised and implemented. ARVI has customized Training Manuals and have delivered many Train The Trainer programs,
- Career planning across levels and functions. You will be happy to learn that ARVI's is associated with many engineering and management colleges, B- Schools to work with the millennials on career development, growth and planning,
- Succession planning which is imperative for any growing organization,
- Facilitating compliance / consistent of HR objectives along with strategies and procedures with company's goals, values and business results;
- We understand the importance of Inter-personal dynamics, so we have created customized employee's engagement programs.
HR Audit procedure at ARVI has several steps. We achieve this through our consultation process with the Business and HR stakeholders of our customers. We ensure to have a holistic effective development of not only of the organization but also continuous development and improvement of individual's knowledge which is imperative for professional progress.